Thursday, June 4, 2009

Perak trip

I'm enjoy to travel around and taste the local food there. This time i went to Kampar with my boy friend as my boy friend's hometown was at Kampar. Kampar famous with the claypot chicken rice so for sure we won't miss it. We went for this old old restaurant to try this claypot chicken rice.

Photobucket

It is located nearby to the Kampar KFC restaurant.
Photobucket

PhotobucketCutlery set for claypot rice.

Photobucket
Chili as well.


Photobucket
The claypot chicken rice. I love the claypot chicken rice that contain many ingredient-chicken, chinese sausage, salty fish etc and the appetizing sauce.

The most delicious part of this claypot rice for sure is the sticky part. I love the rice that crispy and nice to chew~~~
Photobucket


This is definitely an old restaurant that you can seldom found in the big city. So, a must visit to this restaurant to try out this claypot chicken rice!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Maternity tickers