Monday, June 22, 2009

Island Red Cafe- Rasah Jaya Seremban

Last Friday, I back from work and direct went back to hometown. I was very hungry and search for a restaurant to dine in.

I choose this restaurant- Red Island Cafe.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The dining environment in the Cafe.

Photobucket
I order for this- Strawberry Ice-blended with nata de coco.

Photobucket
Photobucket
And the seafood spaghetti. The taste of the seafood was very plain and the sauce is like no taste. They just boiled the seafood until cooked and then pour the tomato sauce on the seafood and this make the seafood like no taste. I rather want them to cook the sauce with the seafood. Bad impression for me for this seafood spaghetti.


Maybe next time i will visit again to try out the others dish but not for this Seafood Spaghetti lo~~~

No comments:

Lilypie Maternity tickers