Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Canadian pizza- SS15

My boy friend need to work at his cyber cafe because one of his staff resign. He need to take care the shop and bacome the cashier until the shop close at 12am++. Then, i decide not to cook and buy some pizza to eat together with my boy friend in the cyber cafe.
Photobucket
Why I choose for the Canadian pizza? This is because now the Canadian pizza is doing the promotion- Buy 1 free 1 promotion. Means I buy 1 pizza and free for 1 pizza too.

So, I bought for the Pizza for just RM30 for 2 pizza-1 large pizza and 1 regular size pizza.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The leaflet that come together with the pizza.

The large size pizza is in Canadian classic flavour. I just like their pizza with so many cheese!!!!!!They smell for the Canadian Pizza was really great because they use the mozarella cheese to make this pizza....
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
I choose the Tandoori chicken flavour for the regular size pizza.I like the taste of matching the tandoori chicken with the cheese. It is really great and my boy friend claim that the ingredient they use was actually much more compared to the Pizza Hut's pizza~~~

No comments:

Lilypie Maternity tickers