Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Thailand Trip-5th day

This is the last day in Bangkok and I will fly back to Malaysia lo~~

So, early morning after breakfast,We need to check out from the hotel.
Let me show you all some picture about the view of the lobby of the hotel.




Big and long reception.






Lounge bar in the hotel. This time really no chance to visit for this bar. Maybe next time!!!

Then we went to Bangkok airport to take our flight to went back to Malaysia.When we reach the airport, we saw many tourist there~So, who care about red shirt demonstrators? All come here to enjoy only~~





6 of us that from Malaysia.



On the flight, we enjoy our aeroplane meal.



My seafood spaghetti.

and my dear's chicken fried rice.


My Flight back to Malaysia-MH-0785.

No comments:

Lilypie Maternity tickers