Monday, April 20, 2009

genting highland trip on 28/3/2009

This is really a out dated post as I already went to Genting highland last month 28/3/2009 but now only i have time to update in my blog. Really terribly sorry!!!

Every year, as usual me and my dear will plan some where to go to celebrate our pak toh day (27/3). So, this year we decide to go for Genting Highland but we decide not to stay at First World Hotel (as everytime also stay there-fed up liao). This time we book the Genting Theme Park Hotel is just next to the outdoor theme park of Genting Highland.

Of course we will visit to the outdoor theme park~~




I love and enjoy to having fun with my dear in Out door Theme Park.

Dinner we decide to settle in the Penang restaurant in the Theme Park Hotel…



Inside the Penang food restaurant.

My dear order the chicken curry wantan mee and I order for the asam laksa.

My dear order for the chinese tea and my asam limau juice.

We also order the side dish-Loh Bak….this Loh Bak is the best among all the dish that we order.

Night view at the outdoor theme park.

On the other day, we went to the mushroom farm in Genting Highland. We also have our brunch there as well.

The braised pork that we order.


Yee Mee that i order.


And my dear order for the roasted pork rice.

No comments:

Lilypie Maternity tickers